Unit 2.2. – Nexteria Leadership Academy (NLA)

Nexteria Leadership Academy (NLA) 


Organisation that has implemented good practice: Nexteria 

Type of organisation: NGO 

Level: International 

Target group: Students 

Aim: to prepare a new generation of leaders through a complex program providing education, work on real projects, mentoring and networking.


Nexteria Leadership Academy is a 3-year development program for active university students and high school graduates.

The program offers:

  •  Work on real projects – small teams of students solve assignments from a specific company. The assignments are based on companies’ practical needs that are curious about the students’ outputs.  
  • Regular meetings with a personal guide who is their coach or mentor. Guides are professionals from various companies, professional coaches or career counselors. 
  • Intensive courses – about topics such as The Art of Persuasion, Values as part of Leadership, Management, Marketing, Fundraising, Personality Typology and many more. There are about 5 – 6 courses during the semester and each course lasts around 6 hours.
  • Summer Leadership Camp.
  • Discussions with experts from diverse fields take place almost every week during the semester.  

Participants pay 20% of the program’s price – 79 Euros per month; the remaining 80% is paid from sponsorship of the partners, supporters and graduates. NLA has been working successfully for 12 years already and each year, around 30 students participate in the program. 

Nexteria Leadership Academy 1

Read more

Play with us



The GOONJOB team is composed by 6 people representing the project partners: CREOLABS, BLUEBOOK srl, ADEL, USB.