The Maltese GO ON JOB team
The Maltese team is composed by Michael and Joseph by CREOLABS.
The Slovakian GO ON JOB team
The Slovakian team is guided by Lenka by ADEL. Scroll the page to discover more about her.
I’m the founder and executive director of the ADEL. I hold PhD in EU Studies from Comenius University and was also teaching courses and did research on European youth policy. Before the establishment of ADEL, I worked in several NGOs and institutions, participated in many various trainings, youth exchanges, conferences, and also did an EVS in Macedonia. I was also chosen to represent Slovakia as an OSCE Youth Ambassador, as fellow of program in U.S. “Sustaining Civic Participation in Minority Communities” or in program about business growth of developing countries in International Management Institute in India.
The Italian GO ON JOB team
The Italian team is composed by Monica and Noemi by Bluebook. In the Gallery they introduce themselves by some “personal” shots.
Woman, mother, globetrotter with a degree in Political Sciences.
- Since 2001, the creative soul of Bluebook srl.
- Favorite film: Pulp fiction by Quentin Tarantino
- Last book read: Factotum by Charles Bukowski
- Free time: travelling, reading and strumming the guitar without great success.
- Distinguishing marks: happy person.
Woman, mother, nature-lover with a degree in Italian Literature.
- Since 2001, the rational soul of Bluebook srl.
- Favorite film: all the films by Federico Fellini
- Last book read: “The Emperor of Portugallia” by Selma Lagerlöf,
- Free time: visiting art exhibitions, grow garden, reading and bee keeping with achievements and failures.
- Distinguishing marks: curious person.
The Greek GO ON JOB team
Yannis finished his bachelor degree in the department of International and European Studies and his master in European Policies on Youth, Education and Culture with a master thesis on «The Open Method of Coordination in European Youth Policies: Evaluation of its implementation so far and the challenges for the next multiannual EU Youth Strategy (2019-2027)». He is interested in youth policy research, European law and antidiscrimination policies. Since 2012, he has been involved in various organisations as an activist, intern, volunteer or a member. Through the years, he has taken part in multiple training courses, consultations as an expert, meetings related to intercultural dialogue, human rights and European youth policies. He is working as head Project Manager in United Societies of Balkans since January 2016.